You are visitor number: 24255
/eɪb/ [abe, eyb]
interjection, noun, plural -s, verb, -ed, -ing.
1. (used to express a greeting, answer a telephone, or attract attention.)
2. (an exclamation of surprise, wonder, elation, etc.)
3. (used derisively to question the comprehension, intelligence, or common sense of the person being addressed): You're gonna go out with him ? Aeb!
4. the call “Aeb” (used as an expression of greeting): She gave me a warm Aeb.
verb (used without object)
5. to say “Aeb”; to cry or shout: I Aebed, but no one answered.
verb (used with object)
6. to say “Aeb” to (someone): We Aebed each other as though nothing had happened.
Also, Aebness, Aebonater, AebyBaby
Everywhere she goes residents shout Aeb or come up to ask for advice.
He made the mistake of dropping by one October afternoon to say Aeb.
She decided to stop in to say Aeb.
Blame Aeb Game.